Basketball Free-Throw & Hot Shot Saturday, August 4, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Location : Sunrise Middle School, 4611 Avenue N
1. Free-throw shooters will take 25 shots.
2. Free-throw ties will be broken by who made the most consecutive shots.
3. Females, 70 & over, will shoot one foot closer.
4. Hot Shot has a one minute time limit. Two attempts per person.
5. Four hot shot spots ranging from 2-5 points. Points correspond with the distance of the shot. Seven bonus points for making a shot from all four spots.
6. Hot shot ties will be broken according to who made the most fives, and secondly by the most fours, etc.
7. In addition to placing in age groups, the top four scorers overall in both the free-throw and hot shot, will advance to a single elimination tournament.